Meat Salad Sandwich Ideas
These meat salad ideas came from the Sandwich Name Game thread on the BellaOnline Sandwiches Forum. This thread has had over a million views since it started. Come join the fun and post your own sandwich ideas. It's easy. Here are the rules of the game:
Give the name of a sandwich or describe a sandwich by ingredients. The next person needs to name a sandwich that starts with either the first or last letter of the sandwich that you named.
G or E
If you have problems thinking of sandwich names, where can you go? Sandwiches, of course! There are lots of names on the Sandwiches site to help you play this game.
Here are some ideas for making those meaty salads. You choose the amount of each ingredient to satisfy your special taste. Add or omit ingredients. It's your choice!
Meat Salad Sandwich Ideas
* Sweet Hawaiian roll with chicken salad made with mayo, habanero pineapple sauce, chopped grilled onions and peppers, layered with a thin slice of ham.
* Salmon salad with mayo, dill, and finely chopped red onions on grilled pumpernickel bread.
* Oxtail meat chopped and mixed with mayo and horseradish stuffed into a pita with lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickles.
* Salad with chicken, celery, grapes, pumpkin seeds, mayo, fresh tarragon, chives, and balsamic vinegar on a croissant.
* Deviled ham and melted Swiss on an onion roll with butter lettuce.
* Albacore tuna salad with mayo, hard-boiled egg, pickle relish, onions, and celery on grilled rye bread.
* Turkey salad with curry mayo, celery, onions, craisins, and toasted pecans on toasted multi-grain bread.
* Peppered smoked salmon mixed with cream cheese with pimentos and chives spread on a croissant with finely sliced dill pickle and butter lettuce leaves.
* Sweet pineapple habanero sauce, muffaletta olive salad, mayo, and poached chicken blended into a salad and served on grilled sourdough bread.
* Dilled salmon spread made with smoked salmon, cream cheese, scallions, dill, and Worcestershire sauce on rye toast with thin tomato slices and butter lettuce.
These ideas can set your creative juices flowing. A nice sandwich with soup or salad and some fruit can make a healthy and satisfying meal. Using those little scraps of meat for a sandwich filling can make it a frugal meal, too! Enjoy your sandwiches, and be sure to post your ideas in the BellaOnline Sandwiches Forum.
When I mention stores or products by brand name, these are the ones that I use. I have not received free products from the manufacturers, nor have I been paid to mention the products or stores by name.
NEWSLETTER: I invite you to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter. This gives you all of the updates for the Sandwiches site. Sometimes, this newsletter has information and variations on sandwiches that are not in the articles. Fill in the blank below the article with your email address - which is never passed on beyond this site. We never sell or trade your personal information.
You Should Also Read:
Avocado Turkey Sandwich Recipe
Ham Salad Sandwich Recipe
Crab Salad Sandwich Recipe
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Connie Mistler Davidson. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Connie Mistler Davidson. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Connie Mistler Davidson for details.