Attention Deficit Disorder Association Benefits
We provide hope, empowerment and connections worldwide by bringing together science and the human experience for both adults with ADHD and professionals who serve them.” The ADDA maintains a website that is full of useful information for adults addressing the challenges that ADD/ADHD presents in our adult lives. Much of that information is free to the public, however some may only be accessed by members.
Which practical benefits can a person receive from joining the ADDA? This is what their website has to say!
• Get instant access to our library including years of articles, white papers and Webinar recordings. Everything you need to know about adult ADHD is available to you in our members-only exclusive archives featuring the top Adult ADHD experts in the field today.
• Get free access to our live Webinar programs exclusively for adults with ADHD. The top experts on adult ADHD present the latest news, strategies and discoveries you need to know. (Notices about the webinars are e-mailed to members. If you are not a member, you pay for each webinar.)
• ADDA’s professional members are listed in our easily searchable Professional Directory. Find supportive ADHD professionals you can trust who are also ADDA members.
• You access a supportive ADHD Community where you can connect with other adults with ADHD who get you through our Virtual Peer Support Groups and Virtual Workshops.
• ADDA’s Community Calendar lets you discover all live and virtual events for adults with ADHD. Want to connect with your peers locally? ADDA Members list your own events free.
• When you join ADDA, you support an organization working to make your life better. We bring you the latest on adult ADHD, your own mobile app, ADDA Health Storylines, the ADDA Community Outreach Committee (for when you just need to talk to someone) and more!
During the holiday season, we often have people who are difficult to buy gifts for. Would somebody that you know benefit from a gift membership to the ADDA? Birthdays and congratulatory occasions are also good times to give the gift of membership. When I joined, I got a family membership and included my husband and children in my membership. This will help them understand me better. A person does not need to have Attention Deficit Disorder to benefit from ADDA membership. They can be a family member or professional who works with people who have Attention Deficit Disorder. Memberships are very reasonable, especially the individual and family memberships. Check them out!
Here is a link to the site. Attention Deficit Disorder Association Website
Related links: The Related Links below this article may be of interest to you.
NEWSLETTER: I invite you to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter. This gives you all of the updates to the ADD site. Fill in the blank below the article with your email address - which is never passed on beyond this site. We never sell or trade your personal information.
You Should Also Read:
Attention Deficit Disorder Association Review
Making Life Changes with ADD
Developing Resilience with ADD
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Connie Mistler Davidson. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Connie Mistler Davidson. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Connie Mistler Davidson for details.