Cleaning Calendar - August
Seasonal Cleaning Simple Family Cleaning Calendar
Make bed, quick floor pick up, wipe down counters, pick up clutter, laundry
Mondays: Deep Clean Bathroom Tuesdays: House Dusting
Wednesdays: Deep Clean Hard floor Thursdays: Deep Clean Carpet floors
Fridays: Catch up Day Saturdays: Bedding & towels
The following are tasks that need to be added into your daily routine. You can decide which days you have time to do more - or less - it's all up to you and YOUR schedule. Rotating tasks are tasks that should be done once or twice a year. Seasonal Tasks are Yearly jobs that need doing at specific times of the year. This can vary depending on YOUR seasonal cleaning tasks that need to be done.
vacuum baseboards, wash baseboards, vacuum + spotclean furniture, clean light fixtures living/dining rooms, wash rugs, polish wood furniture, wipe switches/phones/remotes, spotclean walls, wipe down all appliances
- Declutter - completely empty and clean the space
- Clean Surfaces - clean and wipe down shelves and wash/vacuum the floor
- Evaluate - what is/isn't workin - write it down and plan it out
- Toss or Donate - items that are no longer needed, wanted or loved
- Organize - Group like items together, label as needed. Start new systems, if needed
- Label to make locating items easier and more uniform
- Pracice - take it out, put it away a few times to keep it neat and tidy going forward. Show your family and make sure they understand.
Having a clean home starts with having and maintaining a good workable routine. This routine can and will save you time and money. You will be able to stay on top of repairs. Once you find what really works for you, it becomes second nature. Get your family involved and make cleaning fun. If your house is organized and clean, you will feel less stressed. Less stress equals more time to do things that you want to do because you aren't stressing about what needs to be done. Company is always welcome and you don't have to feel anxious about your house being company ready. You will always be ready, whenever the mood strikes for a family or friend get together at your place!
Make it a great one!
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Tammy Judd. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Tammy Judd. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Tammy Judd for details.