Cleaning Calendar - May 2019
Seasonal Cleaning Simple Family Cleaning Calendar
Make bed, quick floor pick up, wipe down counters, pick up clutter, laundry
Mondays: Deep Clean Bathroom Tuesdays: House Dusting
Wednesdays: Deep Clean Hard floor Thursdays: Deep Clean Carpet floors
Fridays: Catch up Day Saturdays: Bedding & towels
The following are tasks that need to be added into your daily routine. You can decide which days you have time to do more - or less - it's all up to you and YOUR schedule. Rotating tasks are tasks that should be done once or twice a year. Seasonal Tasks are Yearly jobs that need doing at specific times of the year. This can vary depending on YOUR seasonal cleaning tasks that need to be done.
vacuum baseboards, wash baseboards, vacuum + spotclean furniture, clean light fixtures living/dining rooms, wash rugs, polish wood furniture, wipe switches/phones/remotes, spotclean walls, wipe down all appliances
- Declutter - clear counters and any flat surface areas
- Clean Surfaces - wipe out counters and drawer/cabinet fronts
- Floor - thoroughl vacuum/sweep/mop entire floor area
- Toss or Donate - items that are no longer needed, wanted or loved
- Organize - Group like items together, label as needed. Start new systems
- Contain - Use containers to contain items- making the space more attractive and more functional
- Wash vehicles - wash or take to be washed - vacuum interior
- Clean most-touched areas - Wipe knobs, doors, and handles around the entire vehicle
- Deep clean - wash vehicle windows, clean dashboard, empty trunk, etc.
- Organize - find attractive/durable ways to contain things within your vehicle. Add a trash bag, etc.
Having a clean home starts with having and maintaining a good workable routine. This routine can and will save you time and money. You will be able to stay on top of repairs. Once you find what really works for you, it becomes second nature. Get your family involved and make cleaning fun. If your house is organized and clean, you will feel less stressed. Less stress equals more time to do things that you want to do because you aren't stressing about what needs to be done. Company is always welcome and you don't have to feel anxious about your house being company ready. You will always be ready, whenever the mood strikes for a family or friend get together at your place!
Make it a great one!
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Tammy Judd. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Tammy Judd. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Tammy Judd for details.