Jingle All The Way
• Howard is explaining to Liz he has to go “pick up the D-O-L-L”. A view of Jamie eating cereal shows the milk carton and Turbo Man cereal box are on the opposite sides from each other. There is a quick view of Howard kissing Liz on the cheek and then a close-up of Jamie turning to talk to his dad. The milk and cereal box are now standing next to each other.
• Howard is wearing brown gloves while he’s talking to Ted with the reindeer. He says, “Hey, buddy, how are you?” and reaches out his gloved hand to pet the reindeer. A quick view of the reindeer snapping at his hand, shows it’s Howard’s bare hand, no glove, trying to touch him. Howard is wearing his glove a moment later.
• Howard has broken into Ted’s house to steal the Turbo Man figure. The reindeer starts to chase him through the house. During the chase, one of the Wise Men statues gets knocked over and its head rolls into the fireplace. In the next view of the fireplace, as Santa gets knocked down, shows the head is gone. The head is back in the fireplace when the smoke alarm starts to go off.
• Howard is drinking beer with Ted, the reindeer, outside of Jamie’s playhouse. He looks into the playhouse and sees the picture Jamie has drawn of the family. (There’s a picture of Turbo Man underneath.) Howard tells the reindeer he’s on his own and a view of the pictures over his left shoulder, shows the one of the family is different than previously shown.
• CAUTION: May Contain Spoilers! Myron, dressed as Dementor, is trying to get the Turbo Man figure from Jamie. In the front view when Myron says, “What you gonna do now, kid?”, he’s wearing his cape. In the quick view from behind, the cape is gone. He’s wearing it again when Jamie runs up to him. But, in the rear view of Myron, when Jamie kicks him, the cape is gone. He’s wearing the cape when Jamie crawls through.
“Jingle All The Way” (1996) stars Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sinbad, Phil Hartman, Rita Wilson, Robert Conrad, Martin Mull, Jake Lloyd and Jim Belushi. It runs 89 minutes and is rated PG for action violence, mild language and some thematic elements.
Get your copy of “Jingle All The Way” here:
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Isla Grey. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Isla Grey. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Isla Grey for details.