What's better on a hot summer day than a glass of refreshing lemonade? After making this recipe you'll never go back to the powdered stuff again.
Power Juices Super Drinks Every kind of juice drink you can think of...tasty and healthy recipes.
|Recommended books can be purchased from Amazon. com|
2 medium lemons
1-1/2 cups sugar
2 cups milk
3 cups chilled club soda
2 to 3 drops yellow food coloring, optional
Additional sugar to taste, optional
1. Remove ends from lemons and discard. Remove lemon peel with knife and set aside.
2. Quarter lemons and squeeze juice into a bowl.
3. Place the peel and pulp in a blender (not the bitter white membrane part). Cover and process until coarsely chopped.
4. Add peel mixture and sugar to lemon juice; mix well. Let stand for 30 minutes
5. Stir in milk.
6. Strain lemon mixture into a pitcher; add club soda and food coloring if desired.
7. Serve immediately in sugar-rimmed glasses.
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Lisa Babick. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Lisa Babick. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Shalia Hayes for details.