Super Strawberry Shortcake
A delicious and super simple dessert.
Gale Gands Just A Bite: 125 Luscious Little Desserts
2 cups biscuit mix
2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup margarine or butter, melted
1 quart fresh rip strawberries, hulled and sliced in half
Fresh whipped cream
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. In a medium bowl add biscuit mix, sugar, milk and butter. Beat with a mixer on low until just mixed.
3. Knead dough 8 to 10 times on a lightly floured surface.
4. Place dough into and 8-inch round, greased pan.
5. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until golden. Let cool and remove from pan.
6. Split shortcake crosswise and spoon strawberries in middle. Replace top half of shortcake and to with whipped cream.
Buy this poster at Art.com
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Lisa Babick. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Lisa Babick. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Shalia Hayes for details.