Easy Garden Frittata Recipe
This is an extremely easy vegetarian frittata. It makes a marvelous meatless meal.
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium potatoes, diced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 carrot, diced or shredded
- 8 eggs
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the potatoes and vegetables; cook 5 minutes or until potatoes are browned, stirring occasionally.
- In a bowl mix together the eggs, milk, and salt with wire whisk until well blended.
- Pour the eggs over potato mixture and cover.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook 10 to 12 minutes or until center is set.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and replace the cover.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
You Should Also Read:
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Paula Laurita. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Paula Laurita. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Cinzia Aversa for details.