Something To Think About...
SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT...
- Have you ever noticed that the worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you can never have them.....when the moment you can't feel them under your fingertips, you miss them?
- Have you ever wondered which hurts the most; saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing and wishing you had?
- I guess the most important things are the hardest things to say. They are the things you get ashamed of because words diminish them, words shrink things that seemed timeless when they were in your head...to no more than living size when they are brought out....
- Don't be afraid to tell someone you love them. If you do, they might break your heart...but if you don't, you might break theirs.
- Have you ever decided not to become a couple because you were so afraid of losing what you already had with that person?
- Your heart decides who it likes and who it doesn't. You can't tell your heart what to do. It does it on its own.... when you least suspect it, or even when you don't want it to.
- Have you ever wanted to love someone with everything you had, but that other person was too afraid to let you?
- Too many of us stay walled because we are too afraid to care too much...for fear that the other person does not care as much, or at all.
- Have you ever loved someone and they had absolutely no idea whatsoever? Or fell for your best-friend in the entire world, and then sat around and watched him/her fall for someone else?
- Have you ever denied your feelings for someone because your fear of rejection was too hard to handle?
- We tell lies when we are afraid.. afraid of what we don't know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found out about us. But every time we tell a lie.... the thing we fear grows stronger.
- Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have, or could have had. No one waits forever...
~~ Author Unknown ~~
You Should Also Read:
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Danielle Hollister. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Danielle Hollister. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Nicole Cardillo for details.