- Take time to Work - It is the price of success.
- Take time to Think - It is the source of power.
- Take time to Play - It is the secret of youth.
- Take time to Read your Bible- It is the foundation of knowledge and feeds the soul.
- Take time to Worship - It is the highway of reverence and washes the dust of earth from our eyes.
- Take time to Help and Enjoy Friends - It is the source of happiness.
- Take time to Love - It is the one sacrament of life.
- Take time to Dream - It hitches the soul to the stars.
- Take time to Laugh - It is the singing that helps with life's loads.
- Take time to Pray: It rids us of our excess baggage.
- Take time to Plan - It is the secret of being able to have time to take time for the first ten things.
~~ Author Unknown ~~
Search for Quotations by Subject
|Index||Free Zine||Special Poetry||Shop||Quiz|
You Should Also Read:
Poems about GOD
When Aging Reality Sets In...
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Danielle Hollister. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Danielle Hollister. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Nicole Cardillo for details.