Love Is Being A Mother
LOVE IS BEING A MOTHER
- Love is scaring away monsters in the middle of the night, then again at 1:00 a.m., 2:00 a.m., 3:00 a.m.
- Love is putting peanut butter on anything as long as they'll eat it!
- Love is knowing how to disguise vegetables 30 different ways.
- Love is reading the same bedtime story for the 999th time.
- Love is a hug around the knees.
- Love is watching Mr. Rogers instead of All My Children.
- Love is cutting off the crusts.
- Love is a refrigerator covered with creative works of art.
- Love is not grimacing through the dirtiest of diapers.
- Love is trading in the Camero for a station wagon.
- Love is the magic kiss that heals all owies.
- Love is a cuddly kid in a blanket sleeper.
- Love is the first kick, first smile, first laugh, first step, first anything.
- Love is your child pointing to a picture of Christie Brinkley and saying "mama".
- Love is your child sound asleep, any child sound asleep.
- Love is a macaroni necklace.
- Love is wearing the macaroni necklace to church with pride.
- Love is a peanut butter kiss, a syrup kiss, a chocolate kiss, any kind of kiss.
- Love is when Bert & Ernie replace Robert Redford & Tom Selleck as your most admired men.
- Love is not worrying about those few extra pounds cuz they make you more cuddly.
- Love is knowing how to get out amoxicillin stains.
- Love is a bouquet of dandelions.
- Love is the smell of a baby's neck.
- Love is saying no at the right times when it is easier to say yes.
- Love is saying yes at the right times when it's easier to say no.
~~ Author Unknown ~~
You Should Also Read:
Poems About Children
Poems For Mother's Day
Poetry For Moms
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Danielle Hollister. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Danielle Hollister. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Nicole Cardillo for details.