Pumpkin & White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
This pumpkin cheesecake is perfect for those looking for a fall dessert while still sticking to a low carb diet. This recipe includes a smooth, rich white chocolate ganache This give you enough white chocolate to get your chocolate fix without sacrificing too many carbs. Each serving of cheesecake has about 14 grams of carbs.
Besides the creamy, delicious fall flavors of the pumpkin and cinnamon this dessert is easy to make, without consuming all of your time. The only part of this dessert that is baked is the crust. The crust consists of almond meal, also known as almond flour. Almond meal is something you can purchase at the store or you can make your own. Making your own almond flour only requires a food processor. Grind the almonds in the food processor until they are finely ground into a powder consistency.
Low carb Pumpkin & White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
1 1/4 cups of almond meal
3 tablespoons butter
2 (8 oz.) packages of cream cheese, softened
1 cup Splenda
1/2 canned pumpkin
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon ginger
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
White Chocolate Ganache:
1/4 cup white chocolate chips
1-2 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the almond meal with the melted butter.
3. Spread on the bottom of a greased spring form pan.
4. Spread evenly only on the bottom, you will not come up on the sides.
5. Bake for 15 minutes.
6. Allow to cool.
7. Combine 1/2 cup of Splenda and 1 1/2 cups of cream in a large mixing bowl.
8. Beat until stiff peaks form and set aside.
9. In a separate large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and remaining splenda.
10. With the electric mixer Cream together until smooth.
11. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
12. Spread in the spring form pan.
Optional: sprinkle cinnamon and Splenda over cheesecake. This may be too much for some, but I love cinnamon.
13. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
14. Over low heat combine the white chocolate and the cream.
15. Stir constantly until the white chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
16. Drizzle over the cheesecake.
17. Allow the chocolate to set in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
Enjoy and sweeten the soul with chocolate!
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Michelle Matile. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Michelle Matile. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Brandii Lacey for details.