Adobe Illustrator CS2 Live Trace Tool
- Our first step in this example is to start a new Illustrator project with the same width and height as the bitmap image.
- Next, use the Place command to add your bitmap image into the project. Click File, Place from the Menu Bar.
- Selection Tool. Your image should be selected by default when you use the Place command. If it is not selected, select it with the Selection Tool.
- In the center of the Control Palette, you will see the Tracing Presets and Option button which looks like a small arrow. Click on this button and choose Tracing Options from the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- In the Tracing Options dialog box, place a checkmark in the Preview box which will turn on the auto preview. You will notice your image change to black and write.
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Diane Cipollo. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Diane Cipollo. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Diane Cipollo for details.