Chicken Stuffed Pasta Shells Recipe
A tasty twist on stuffed shells featuring cheese and chicken.
- 12 jumbo pasta shells
- 1/3 cup Ricotta cheese
- 2/3 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 Tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Provelone cheese, shredded
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg, freshly ground
- Cook the pasta shells until just before al dente. Cook the shells at a low boil so that they do not tear.
- In a mixing bowl combine the chicken, Mozzarella cheese, Ricotta cheese, egg, garlic, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Spoon the chicken-cheese mixture into the shells and place them in a baking dish.
- In a sauce pan heat the milk over medium-low heat.
- Add the Provolone cheese and nutmeg to the milk. Stir until the cheese is melted.
- Spoon the sauce over the shells.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
You Should Also Read:
Penne with Turkey and Tomatoes Recipe
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Paula Laurita. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Paula Laurita. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Cinzia Aversa for details.