Veterans Newsletter


June 18 2009 Veterans Newsletter

Here's the latest article from the Veterans site at

Locating Military Records
It is very simple to get a copy of a veteran’s military record. You fill out a “Request Pertaining to Military Records SF 180”, print it, sign it, and mail it in.
It does sound simple, doesn’t it? But there are some things you should consider first.

Please visit for even more great content about Veterans.

To participate in free, fun online discussions, this site has a community forum all about Veterans located here -

I hope to hear from you sometime soon, either in the forum or in response to this email message. Let me know which articles are useful for you and what other content you would like to see. This site is for you!

If someone forwarded this to you, please consider signing up for your own newsletter, so you will receive it when it first comes out. Signing up is simple, safe, and free.

At Ease,
Evelyn Rainey, Veterans Editor

One of hundreds of sites at

Unsubscribe from the Veterans Newsletter

Online Newsletter Archive for Veterans Site

Master List of BellaOnline Newsletters

Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Previous Features
Site Map