June 22 2008 Self Development Newsletter
I don't usually send out a newsletter on Sunday but I wanted to remind you of two things:
1. Our July Book Club Selection discussion will be beginning on July 2nd and I know you'll want time to read What Happy Women Know by Dan Baker and Cathy Greenberg.
Our discussion will be held on the Self Development forum. I look forward to learning from your thoughts and insights.
Here's the link to the What Happy Women Know review article:
Please visit selfdevelopment.bellaonline.com for even more great content about Self Development.
To participate in free, fun online discussions, this site has a community forum all about Self Development located here -
2. I will be conducting a free tele-conference entitled "Do What Successful Women Do" this Wednesday, July 25, 2008.
Here's what we'll be covering:
* Recognize 5 powerful success indicators
* Understand how to work smarter, not harder
* Learn to position yourself for life-long success
* Leave with the beginnings of your own strategies and plan for success!
Please go to my website http://www.sharonismymentor.com to register. If for some reason you cannot make the "live" call, when you register you'll be registered for both the live call and the tele-conference playback number.
Talk with you on Wednesday!
Have fun passing this message along to family and friends, because we all love free knowledge!
Sharon Michaels, Self Development Editor
One of hundreds of sites at BellaOnline.com
Unsubscribe from the Self Development Newsletter
Online Newsletter Archive for Self Development Site
Master List of BellaOnline Newsletters