January 8 2013 Vision Issues Newsletter
Volume 1: Issue 1; Week of January 6 to 12.
Hope you have experienced a great start to a new year (2013)!
Check out some of the following stories for inspiration on the American foundation for the blind Website at www.afb.org:
1. David block – documentary filmmaker, journalist and writer
2. Donte Mickens – Paralympics Athlete (Bronze medal winner) and financial Analyst
3. Cathy Givens – a visually impaired lawyer.
Make 2013 a year of new challenges!
Employment Opportunities: Courtesy of the American foundation for the blind.
1. Furniture Sales Representative - San Antonio, Texas
2. Orientation and Mobility Instructor - Buffalo, NY
3. Assistive Technology Instructor - Binghamton NY
Here's the latest article from the Vision Issues site at BellaOnline.com.
Vision Organizations Oklahoma to South Carolina
A sample listing of vision organizations supporting individuals with vision issues in the states of Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and South Carolina.
Forum News: Visit the Vision Issues Forum and post information on any vision support organization you found helpful. Tell us what the organization provided for you.
Coming next week: Vision Organizations South Dakota to Vermont
A sample listing of vision organizations supporting individuals with vision issues in the states of South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Vermont.
Until next week – Have a great week!
Dean Ingalls, Vision Issues Editor
One of hundreds of sites at BellaOnline.com
Unsubscribe from the Vision Issues Newsletter
Online Newsletter Archive for Vision Issues Site
Master List of BellaOnline Newsletters