April 2 2013 Vision Issues Newsletter
Volume 3: Issue 5; Week of March 31 to April 6, 2013.
Hope everyone enjoyed Easter and spring break. Finally, Illinois has temperatures in the 50’s. Looking forward to the beginning of new growth and the aromatic scents of nature. Smile and find a way to be happy today!
Vision Related Topics:
1. Vision impaired artist/painter teaches his “Paint-by-Touch Method” Article by Adam Konruff - The World Herald Omaha, Nebraska – read full article at:
2. Matilda Ziegler magazine – 27 year old Music program that accommodates the visually impaired – great summer adventure – for more information read full article at: www.matildaziegler.com – title of article: Berklee Summer Music Program.
Employment Opportunities: Courtesy of the American foundation for the blind.
1. Teacher Visually Impaired: Early Ed / Preschool - Colorado Springs, CO
2. Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) - Colorado Springs, CO
3. Director of Program Servcies - Orlando, Florida
Here's the latest article from the Vision Issues site at BellaOnline.com.
NFB Telescoping White Cane Review
I use the NFB Telescoping White Cane on a daily basis. Find out why it’s the best cane for my lifestyle.
Use this link to go directly to the article.
Coming next week: Choosing a White Cane Helpful Tips
A list of tips to guide a vision impaired person through the process of purchasing the appropriate lifestyle white cane.
Forum News: Visit the vision issues forum and tell us the story about your introduction to the white cane. In addition, tell us your tips for purchasing/choosing a white cane. Click on the “New Topic” box, post a thread and help start a discussion. Thanks!
Use this link to go directly to the forum.
Until next week - Have a great week!
Dean Ingalls, Vision Issues Editor
One of hundreds of sites at BellaOnline.com
Unsubscribe from the Vision Issues Newsletter
Online Newsletter Archive for Vision Issues Site
Master List of BellaOnline Newsletters