These bars are fairly thin; if your family prefers thicker brownies, simply bake them in a 9 x 13” baking dish or add an additional 2 1/2 cups brownie mix and 2 additional eggs to the brownie batter and bake in the jellyroll pan as directed in the recipe; it will be necessary to bake the thicker versions a little longer.
5 cups Mom's Brownie Mix
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 16 oz. package refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
1 cup peanut butter chips
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line an 11 x 17" jellyroll pan with parchment, or spray with non-stick spray.
- Mix the brownie mix, eggs, and vanilla; spread evenly in the prepared pan - the batter will be thin.
- Drop bits of the peanut butter cookie dough over the brownie batter.
- Sprinkle the peanut butter chips and chocolate chips evenly over the top.
- Bake 15-17 minutes or until the middle is set.
- Remove from the oven, cool thoroughly, and cut into 48 squares.
Note: for thicker brownies, use a 9 x 13" baking dish; bake 10-15 minutes longer.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 145 Calories from Fat 65
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 45% Protein 4% Carb. 51%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 7 g
Saturated Fat 3 g
Cholesterol 18 mg
Sodium 106 mg
Total Carbohydrate 18 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 2 g
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 2%