Can’t decide whether to make peanut butter cookies or brownies? There’s no reason to decide, since Peanut Butter Cookie Brownies are a combination of both! These bars are quick and easy since they start with Mom’s Brownie Mix and refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough from the grocery store. The combination of chocolate and peanut butter is a favorite of almost everyone, so these bars are sure to be a big hit.
These bars are fairly thin; if your family prefers thicker brownies, simply bake them in a 9 x 13” baking dish or add an additional 2 1/2 cups brownie mix and 2 additional eggs to the brownie batter and bake in the jellyroll pan as directed in the recipe; it will be necessary to bake the thicker versions a little longer.
5 cups Mom's Brownie Mix
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 16 oz. package refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
1 cup peanut butter chips
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line an 11 x 17" jellyroll pan with parchment, or spray with non-stick spray.
- Mix the brownie mix, eggs, and vanilla; spread evenly in the prepared pan - the batter will be thin.
- Drop bits of the peanut butter cookie dough over the brownie batter.
- Sprinkle the peanut butter chips and chocolate chips evenly over the top.
- Bake 15-17 minutes or until the middle is set.
- Remove from the oven, cool thoroughly, and cut into 48 squares.
Note: for thicker brownies, use a 9 x 13" baking dish; bake 10-15 minutes longer.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 145 Calories from Fat 65
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 45% Protein 4% Carb. 51%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 7 g
Saturated Fat 3 g
Cholesterol 18 mg
Sodium 106 mg
Total Carbohydrate 18 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 2 g
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 2%