Any kind of candy bars can be used – the first test pizza used everyone’s least favorite candy bars, and on subsequent tests, family members reserved spaces on the pizzas to put their favorites. Even the pizzas with the least favorite candy bars were yummy, and they were devoured quickly. Just a note on the marshmallows: it is tempting to use the mini-marshmallows rather than cut the larger ones in half, but the minis don’t puff the same and the pizza doesn’t look as good. It’s easy to cut larger ones in half with kitchen scissors – dip them in water if the marshmallows start to stick.
2 cups Basic Sugar Cookie Mix
1 teaspoon vanilla
20 fun size candy bars
24 regular size marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 12-14" pizza pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix the sugar cookie mix, egg, and vanilla; press evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake 16-18 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Meanwhile, open the candy bars and coarsely chop them.
- With scissors, cut the marshmallows in half.
- When the crust is done, scatter the candy bars over it and top with the marshmallows.
- Return to the oven and bake an additional 10 minutes or until the marshmallows are browned and puffed.
- Remove from the oven, cool thoroughly, and cut into wedges.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 179 Calories from Fat 63
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 35% Protein 5% Carb. 60%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 7 g
Saturated Fat 3 g
Cholesterol 19 mg
Sodium 101 mg
Total Carbohydrate 27 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 13 g
Protein 2 g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 1%