If making a scratch pie crust isnít in the picture, the filling for Cranberry Cream Cheese Pie can be put in a ready-made graham cracker crust or a refrigerated crust to save time. Cranberry haters wonít know theyíre eating cranberries, and cranberry lovers will swoon. Donít miss out on this luscious pie during the holidays; itís easy and quick!
1 cup whipping cream
1/2 cup powdered sugar, divided
1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 1/4 cups cranberry orange Filling
1 9" baked pie shell, or graham cracker crust
Cranberry orange Filling, for garnish
- Beat the whipping cream with 1/4 cup powdered sugar until stiff peaks form; remove from the bowl and set aside.
- In the same bowl whip the cream cheese with the remaining 1/4 cup powdered sugar and lemon juice until very light and fluffy.
- Fold in the whipping cream until smooth.
- Fold in the cranberry orange filling.
- Pour into the prepared pie shell.
- Garnish with additional cranberry orange filling.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 652 Calories from Fat 259
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 40% Protein 3% Carb. 58%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 29 g
Saturated Fat 15 g
Cholesterol 72 mg
Sodium 235 mg
Total Carbohydrate 94 g
Dietary Fiber 5 g
Sugars 63 g
Protein 4 g
Vitamin A 18% Vitamin C 10% Calcium 0% Iron 8%