Because the cranberry season is short, cranberry lovers canít seem to get enough of them while theyíre available. Cranberry Cream Cheese Pie is the perfect way to showcase cranberries for anyone whoís craving them, but is short on time. This festive pie can be put together in just a matter of minutes, and has minimal ingredients. It starts with the versatile Cranberry Orange Filling which can be made months ahead and stored in the freezer. If it isnít already made, it takes less than 30 minutes to make enough for several holiday desserts.
If making a scratch pie crust isnít in the picture, the filling for Cranberry Cream Cheese Pie can be put in a ready-made graham cracker crust or a refrigerated crust to save time. Cranberry haters wonít know theyíre eating cranberries, and cranberry lovers will swoon. Donít miss out on this luscious pie during the holidays; itís easy and quick!
1 cup whipping cream
1/2 cup powdered sugar, divided
1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 1/4 cups cranberry orange Filling
1 9" baked pie shell, or graham cracker crust
Cranberry orange Filling, for garnish
- Beat the whipping cream with 1/4 cup powdered sugar until stiff peaks form; remove from the bowl and set aside.
- In the same bowl whip the cream cheese with the remaining 1/4 cup powdered sugar and lemon juice until very light and fluffy.
- Fold in the whipping cream until smooth.
- Fold in the cranberry orange filling.
- Pour into the prepared pie shell.
- Garnish with additional cranberry orange filling.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 652 Calories from Fat 259
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 40% Protein 3% Carb. 58%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 29 g
Saturated Fat 15 g
Cholesterol 72 mg
Sodium 235 mg
Total Carbohydrate 94 g
Dietary Fiber 5 g
Sugars 63 g
Protein 4 g
Vitamin A 18% Vitamin C 10% Calcium 0% Iron 8%