Nectarines or other seasonal fruit can be substituted for the peaches with luscious results. If using apples, microwave the slices for 5 minutes prior to putting them in the foil, so that they cook through.
16 12” x 10 3/4” foil sheets
8 fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons butter
1 16 oz. can jumbo refrigerator biscuits (such as Grands)
- Preheat gas grill to high.
- Spray 8 of the foil sheets with non-stick spray.
- Place a sliced peach in the center of each one.
- Mix the sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg; sprinkle each peach with 2 tablespoons of the mixture.
- Drizzle a scant teaspoon of the lemon juice over each, and top with a scant teaspoon of butter.
- Cut each of the biscuits into quarters and set four quarters over each peach.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the cinnamon sugar mixture over the biscuit quarters in each packet.
- Seal each packet by bringing corners together and folding down.
- Place each sealed packet, seam side up, on another foil sheet and bring the sides over, folding to seal.
- Turn the grill down to the lowest setting; place the packets on the grill, shut the lid, and let cook 30 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and serve hot with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 382 Calories from Fat 119
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 31% Protein 4% Carb. 65%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 13 g
Saturated Fat 9 g
Cholesterol 12 mg
Sodium 478 mg
Total Carbohydrate 62 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sugars 25 g
Protein 4 g
Vitamin A 13% Vitamin C 13% Calcium 0% Iron 9%