Foil-Wrapped Grilled Peach Cobbler Recipe
Nectarines or other seasonal fruit can be substituted for the peaches with luscious results. If using apples, microwave the slices for 5 minutes prior to putting them in the foil, so that they cook through.
16 12” x 10 3/4” foil sheets
8 fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons butter
1 16 oz. can jumbo refrigerator biscuits (such as Grands)
- Preheat gas grill to high.
- Spray 8 of the foil sheets with non-stick spray.
- Place a sliced peach in the center of each one.
- Mix the sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg; sprinkle each peach with 2 tablespoons of the mixture.
- Drizzle a scant teaspoon of the lemon juice over each, and top with a scant teaspoon of butter.
- Cut each of the biscuits into quarters and set four quarters over each peach.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the cinnamon sugar mixture over the biscuit quarters in each packet.
- Seal each packet by bringing corners together and folding down.
- Place each sealed packet, seam side up, on another foil sheet and bring the sides over, folding to seal.
- Turn the grill down to the lowest setting; place the packets on the grill, shut the lid, and let cook 30 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and serve hot with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 382 Calories from Fat 119
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 31% Protein 4% Carb. 65%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 13 g
Saturated Fat 9 g
Cholesterol 12 mg
Sodium 478 mg
Total Carbohydrate 62 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sugars 25 g
Protein 4 g
Vitamin A 13% Vitamin C 13% Calcium 0% Iron 9%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.