If you’re in an extra big hurry, the pizzas can be microwaved, and kids seem to like them that way; however, the oven insures the crispness that most of us find essential in a good pizza. 15-Minute Pizzas are much cheaper than delivered pizzas; no need to add a tip, and no need to wait for what seems like forever while hunger overtakes the family. So few ingredients make very little mess in the kitchen, so clean-up’s a snap, and there’s no giant pizza box to dispose of. The only question is: what are you waiting for? By the time you’re finished reading this article, you could have had pizza finished and on the table!
4 Individual Pizzas
8 8" flour tortillas
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
3/4 cup bottled spaghetti sauce
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
Pizza toppings of your choice, such as pepperoni, cooked sausage, chopped vegetables, etc.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place 4 of the tortillas on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon of the Parmesan cheese and top with the additional tortillas (this makes the crusts stick together).
- Spread 3 tablespoons of the spaghetti sauce on top of each pizza.
- Sprinkle each with 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese.
- Add the toppings.
- Sprinkle each with a tablespoon of Parmesan cheese. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 397 Calories from Fat 151
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 38% Protein 17% Carb. 45%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 17 g
Saturated Fat 7 g
Cholesterol 31 mg
Sodium 909 mg
Total Carbohydrate 44 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 17 g
Vitamin A 18% Vitamin C 9% Calcium 0% Iron 3%