If planning to use these cookies in the pudding, it would be a good idea to make a double batch; they freeze well and keep for several days in an airtight container. Go ahead and fill up the cookie jar; these may become a family favorite. You can even make them into sandwich cookies by spreading half of the bottoms with extra Nutella and topping with the remaining halves. Yum!
48 2” Cookies
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
1/3 cup Nutella
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 1/2 cups flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cream the butter, sugars, Nutella, egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Measure the flour, salt, and baking powder into a fine strainer or sieve.
- Shake the mixture through the strainer into the Nutella mixture. Mix well and fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop tablespoonfuls onto parchment-lined or greased baking sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned - they should be quite soft, since they set up as they cool.
- Remove from the sheets to cooling racks.
- Store in an airtight container.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 89 Calories from Fat 32
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 37% Protein 6% Carb. 58%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 4 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 23 mg
Sodium 42 mg
Total Carbohydrate 13 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 1 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 2%