Nutella Chocolate Chippers Recipe
If planning to use these cookies in the pudding, it would be a good idea to make a double batch; they freeze well and keep for several days in an airtight container. Go ahead and fill up the cookie jar; these may become a family favorite. You can even make them into sandwich cookies by spreading half of the bottoms with extra Nutella and topping with the remaining halves. Yum!
48 2” Cookies
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
1/3 cup Nutella
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 1/2 cups flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cream the butter, sugars, Nutella, egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Measure the flour, salt, and baking powder into a fine strainer or sieve.
- Shake the mixture through the strainer into the Nutella mixture. Mix well and fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop tablespoonfuls onto parchment-lined or greased baking sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned - they should be quite soft, since they set up as they cool.
- Remove from the sheets to cooling racks.
- Store in an airtight container.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 89 Calories from Fat 32
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 37% Protein 6% Carb. 58%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 4 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 23 mg
Sodium 42 mg
Total Carbohydrate 13 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 1 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 2%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.