It’s true, abundance and wealth takes attitude. Oh yes, it’s also about managing and growing your money but, if you don’t cultivate an abundant attitude you’ll never allow yourself to achieve and enjoy lasting wealth. Here are a few tips for living with an attitude of abundance.
A prosperity truth: Focusing on and worrying about lack will create even greater lack. Focusing positive energy on creating, enjoying and living in abundance opens your mind to the emotional and physical possibilities of creating and maintaining unlimited abundance. The opposite of an abundant attitude is an attitude of lack, scarcity, poverty and debt.
You formed your attitude of abundance sometime in childhood while listening to parents, relatives and friends talk about wealth, money and prosperity. Your attitude is a combination of likes and dislikes and values and beliefs. Attitudes eventually form judgments and judgments turn into positive and negative habits.
Today, locked deep within your subconscious mind are attitudes about wealthy people in general and especially your ability to accumulate and enjoy wealth. You also have an outward and conscious attitude about wealth. This outward attitude is reflected in how positively you talk about wealth and money.
What is an abundant attitude? Here are some examples:
1. An abundant attitude believes there are more than enough resources for everyone – the pie of abundance gets larger and keeps expanding.
2. An abundant attitude allows you to live with an attitude of thankfulness for all the resources coming into your life. Gratitude is a hallmark of an abundant attitude.
3. Those who live in abundance see the glass of prosperity as half full as opposed to half empty.
4. An abundant mind-set focuses on positive choices. The more empowered your choices, the more empowered and abundant your life.
5. An abundant attitude is about being proactive in life. Victim mentality focuses on “lack” while an abundant attitude focuses on expanding opportunities and making wise choices.
6. Abundance focuses on “how many ways can I” as opposed to “why can’t I.” An abundant attitude is about finding win-win financial solutions. Abundance is the attitude of how many ways will I make my financial goals reality even when faced with obstacles and stumbling blocks. It’s a combination of positive mind-set and consistent positive action.
7. Abundance is about positive possibilities. Instead of focusing on debt, an abundant attitude focuses on finding the opportunities to create more wealth and prosperity.
Developing the attitude of abundance is about developing an abundant mind-set – a mind-set focused on positive solutions and opportunities. How is your abundant attitude?
I recommend David Bach’s Smart Women Finish Rich. I've included a link to Amazon.com: Smart Women Finish Rich
Please take a few minutes to visit my website www.SharonMichaels.com for more empowering suggestions, tools and tips and to sign up for my "Unlimited Success" free monthly newsletter.