If you happen to be one of those people with an untamed spirit, the average dating scene can sometimes start to feel a bit mundane. Luckily, however, there are ways to inject a little bit of excitement into your dates without having to sacrifice the romance, especially if your partner is as adventurous as you are. The thrill of adventure dates can trigger passions as easily as it does endorphins so if you are looking to give your dating life a jolt, consider the following adventure date suggestions:
- Skydiving - What better way to satisfy your thirst for adventure than to test the limits of gravity together?
- Bungee Jumping - Thrill-seekers looking for an instant adrenaline rush are likely to be enticed by the allure of bungee jumping.
- Hand Gliding - This is one aerial adventure that is guaranteed to provide some flighty excitement for anyone who dares to take the ride.
- Hot Air Balloon Ride - Take your relationship to new heights by inviting your sweetie on a hot air balloon ride where the two of you can share a spectacular view of the city below.
- Aerial Sightseeing Tours - Whether by plan or helicopter, aerial tours will allow you and your date to see the city like never before.
- Zip Lining - This increasingly popular vacation activity is another great way to add a thrilling element to any date.
- Parasailing - The sails of romance are sure to be caught up in the whirlwinds of this exciting aerial adventure.
- Windsurfing/Surfing - There is something undeniably adventurous about gliding over the waterís surface.
- Jet Skiing - Rent a double wave runner and take turns navigating your nautical journey for some added romance.
- Water Skiing - Have fun trying to stay on top of the water during this exciting but surprisingly challenging activity.
- Kayaking/Canoeing - Using kayaks or canoes is a great way to explore the mysteries of the water and each other.
- Scuba Diving/Snorkeling - The wonders of the underwater world await you and your date.
- White Water Rafting - Bond with your date by battling the raging waters together.
- Boating - Romance tends to thrive on open waters.
- Camping - Get to know each other by sharing stories over a campfire.
- Horseback Riding - Gallop into the sunset together.
- Indoor Skydiving - Experience the joys of flight without having to risk jumping out of an airplane.
- ATV, Segway or other motorized vehicle tours - Make new memories by sharing a motorized adventure with your partner.
- Skating - Whether on wheels or on ice, skating is a fun way to enjoy each otherís company.
- Skiing/Snowboarding/Tubing - If the climate and the season are right, take your date on an exciting, snow-based adventure.
- Hiking - Enjoy the breathtaking views of your surroundings and each other.
- Rock Climbing - Scaling a few rocks together should give you and your date plenty of stuff to talk about.