Four Fun Sports Riddles
1. There's one "sport" in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the leader until the contest ends. What is it?
2. Name the only sport in which the ball is always in possession of the team on defense, and the offensive team can score without touching the ball?
3. Where are the lakes that are referred to in the "Los Angeles Lakers?"
4. There are seven ways a baseball player can legally reach first base without getting a hit. Taking a base on balls---a walk--- is one way. Name the other six.
scroll down for the answers
3. In Minnesota. The team was originally known as the Minneapolis Lakers and kept the name when they moved west.
4. Batter hit by a pitch; passed ball; catcher interference; catcher drops third strike; fielder's choice; and being designated as a pinch runner.
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2022 by Victoria Abreo. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Victoria Abreo. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.