Painfully Obvious Warning Labels
*Note: If you are one of the “inspirations,” I want to meet you!
1. Under arm deodorant: Caution, do not spray in eyes Is the nose okay?
2. Curling iron: For External Use Only I won’t even go there.
3. Frisbee: Warning. May contain small parts. Um, where?
4. Silly Putty: Do not use as earplugs Huh? Did you say something?
5. Hammer: Misuse may lead to property damage and bodily injury Don’t give me any ideas.
6. Children’s Cough Medicine: Do not drive or operate machinery. My three year old will be so disappointed.
7. Nytol (Sleep Aid): Warning, may cause drowsiness. But I can operate machinery, right?
8. String of Christmas lights: For indoor or outdoor use only. Can I chose neither?
9. Package of peanuts: Warning: Contains Nuts. Glad I checked before I bought.
10. Label on baby stroller: Remove child before folding. Oh yeah, that’s where I left him.
11. Scooter (kids): This product moves when used. Refund. I wanted the stationary one.
12 Label on hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. Ever heard of beauty sleep?
13.Printer ink cartridge: do not eat toner There goes my diet.
14. Bottle of drain cleaner: Warning: If you do not understand, or cannot read, all directions, cautions and warnings, do not use this product. Does this label came in Braille?
15. TV remote control: Not dishwasher safe. What about the washing machine?
16. Iron: Do not iron clothes on body. Why not?
17. Foaming face wash: May contain foam And if it doesn't?
18. Windex: Do not spray in eyes. Safe to spray in the mouth though.
19. Toilet brush: Do not use for personal hygiene Unless you're homeless.
20. Digital themometer:Once used rectally, the thermometer should not be used orally Yum!
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2022 by Rose Thomason. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Rose Thomason. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.