Beautiful Blonde Angle Bob
But in this article I want to feature this model’s beautiful hair color.
The model’s natural hair color is dark blonde but she prefers and looks well in extra light blonde.
- The first step is to lighten it with a high-lift tint. The tint used has a violet base to help cut through gold tones. It is mixed with 30 volume developer. This lightens her natural color to light golden blonde – nice but not light enough to suit her taste and still too gold.
- The next step is to highlight her hair with another high-lift violet base tint mixed with 40 volume developer. Bleach could be used, however the results are easier to control using tint. Using bleach may also be more damaging. The extra light blonde is now exactly what the model loves but adding one more touch will add the needed dimension and depth to her hair color.
- As a last step fine strands of medium blonde were added. They were placed carefully under the outer layers to add shadows and depth.
This hair color combination may seem complicated but it is easily retouched every four weeks.
- If the highlights are still bright and the lowlights are un-faded, all that is needed is to retouch the new growth. Apply the base color to the new growth only and process. Do not run it through the ends before shampooing.
- Sometimes too much time may have been spent in the sun so there is no need to highlight. Spray the ends of the hair with liquid protein or leave in conditioner to reduce the porosity, then add lowlights. While the foils are still in the hair, apply the base color to the new growth. Process both colors at the same time and shampoo.<./LI>
- Sometimes her hair color will be in need of a complete overhaul. Spray the ends with liquid protein or leave in conditioner to even the porosity. Add highlights and lowlights at the same time, being careful to keep track of the placement of each color.
As soon as the foils are in place, apply the base color to the new growth. Process the correct amount of time and shampoo.
This is not hair color that should be done at home. To get this look, visit a professional colorist.
Hair Color EBook
Learn to do your own hair color or
to make educated choices at the salon!
This book contains all you need to know, from choosing a color
to putting it on and avoiding problems.
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
You Should Also Read:
Chin Length Bob and a Variation
Short Bob Hairstyles - No Bangs
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Lynne Chapman. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Lynne Chapman. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.