Chin Length Bob and a Variation
This bob is easy to style.
- Shampoo and condition with products formulated for your hair texture. If your hair is fine or soft, use body building products. If your hair is coarse or frizzy, use moisturizing or smoothing products.
- Use the towel to blot out excess water from your hair.
- When your hair is damp not dripping, apply flexible hold Styling Foam from the roots to the ends.
- Blow your hair dry using a large round brush. This creates a rounded shape without the use of a curling iron or rollers.
- For poof in the crown, add some teasing or back-combing at the root area and spray it with hair spray.
- Lightly smooth the hair over the top to conceal the teasing and spray with a thin coating of hairspray.
- The front area or ‘bang area‘ is long. Use firm hold hair spray at the base or root area to help to keep the bangs out of your face. Using the hair spray at the base only allows the ends to remain soft and moveable.
After a while, you may grow tired of and all-one-length style. You can change the look of your bob without losing it. As a fun variation, keep the hair on top at chin length but let the underneath layers grow out about one or two inches. Blend the two lines by layering and texturize the ends for a youthful and fun flip.
- Again, with this style, use products that are formulated for your hair texture. Using the wrong formulation will result in hair that is either too short or frizzy and unmanageable.
- Towel blot your hair until it is just damp.
- Apply flexible hold styling foam from the root to the ends.
- Blow your hair dry using a blow dryer and round brush throughout the top. Dry the lower layers close to the neck and use the round brush or a vent brush at the bottom to flip it out instead of under.
- Style the bang area in the same way as the style above.
LC Legacy Styling Products
Great Hold and Great Conditioning
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
You Should Also Read:
Ideas for Medium Length Hair
Medium Hair Selection Page
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Lynne Chapman. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Lynne Chapman. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.