In honor of the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday (celebrated the third Monday in January), I have updated my Martin Luther King Quotations category - by adding more than 50 new quotes - you can access this comprehensive collection on this page.
- The Meaning of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
By Coretta Scott King
- Why We Honor Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- The Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site
Established in 1980 to protect and interpret the places where Dr. King was born, worked, worshipped and is buried.
- The Martin Luther King Jr. Paper's Project at Stanford University
Extensive research effort to assemble and disseminate historical information concerning Martin Luther King, Jr. and the social movements in which he participated.
- Martin Luther King – Biography
The Nobel e-Museum features the entire text of King's 1964 acceptance speech for the Nobel Peace Prize and much more.
Nobel Peace Prize Winners...
- THE 2004 DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR. HOLIDAY CELEBRATION
Search for National Holiday Events.
- The National Civil Rights Museum
Provides a comprehensive overview of the civil rights movement in exhibit form. It is designed to explain what the civil rights movement was and how this movement impacted movements for social rights worldwide.
- Civil Rights Act of 1964
An overview from Cornell's Legal Information Institute.
- Dr. King's Forgotten Speech On Race
By Paul Rockwell
- Martin Luther King, Jr.: A Biographical Sketch
- TIME 100: Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Text of "I Have A Dream" Speech
- Text of "I've Been to the Mountaintop" Speech
- Audio clips from some of Dr. King's famous speeches
- Martin Luther King Jr. Free Greeting Cards
- Free Interactive Crossword Puzzle
Focusing on the life of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and the Civil Rights Movement
- Get the latest news on Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. with Google News
|Index||Free Zine||Quote of The Day||Freebies||Quiz|
A Testament of Hope : The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr.
by Martin Luther King
In Search Of Freedom: Excerpts From His Most Memorable Speeches
Audio of Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Autobiography of Martin Luther King, Jr.
Stanford University historian Clayborne Carson is the director and editor of the Martin Luther King Papers Project. With thousands of King's essays, notes, letters, speeches, and sermons at his disposal, Carson has organized King's writings into a posthumous autobiography.
I Have a Dream: The Life and Words of Martin Luther King, Jr.
The life, words, and principles of King through extensive quotations from his speeches and writings. (Author: Jim Haskins)