Just how well do you know your child or children? Maybe not as well as you think you do.
Do you and your children thoroughly know one another's likes and dislikes? If you think you do, or you are not sure. Why not make a game of it and put it to the test.
Make it easy and fun
- Do you know your child's favorite food? Does he know yours?
- Which food does mom or dad always say is good for you?
- Who is your child's best friend? Does he know who your best friend is?
- What is your child's favorite book?
- What is your child's favorite color? Does he know yours?
- Does your child know what is sure to make you angry?
- You know what your favorite thing to do with your child is. Is it his favorite thing also?
- What is your childs one wish? Does your child know yours?
- What is your childs very favorite memory? Is this yours also?
Make up more questions like those suggested above and learn just how well you know each other. You may be surprised with the answers.
Hone your skills for work and family and you hone them for living life to the fullest