Guest Author - Alissa Moy
Are you a preschool teacher in search of fun and educational materials for your students? If so, check out the unique ideas to create an extravaganza of learning with your preschoolers this fall!
1. The Fundanoodle I Can Bead, Lace, Rip, Trace Kit, Ages 3 and Up by Fundanoodle is a must have for your preschool classroom. Preschool is the time to work on small muscle skills with your class, and this kit is perfect for it!
2. The Essential Sight Words Level I - Introductory Readers- Set of 8 books- by Learn to Read Books is an excellent resource for your classroom. These books are colorful, interesting and children love them!
3. Having the Melissa & Doug Deluxe Magnetic Responsibility Chart will make your classroom run like a top! Plus, the students will know what their job is each day.
4. Use Brain Quest Preschool, revised 4th edition: 300 Questions and Answers to Get a Smart Start by Chris Welles Feder and Susan Bishay to facilitate an enriching environment for your preschool class. The ideas are amazing and plentiful!
5. Your preschoolers will love Melissa & Doug's Deluxe Wooden Stringing Beads- with over 200 of them! This is a sturdy set with bright manipulatives.
6. Manipulatives are a definite must for your classroom as well. With your students learning to count and sort these hands on materials are perfect for lively learning. Try the Eureka Tub Of Animal Counters by Paper Magic Group, The Unifix Cubes by Didax or the Backyard Bug Counters by Learning Resources.
7. My son and former students all loved magnets- so the Melissa & Doug Deluxe 10-Piece Magnetic Bug Catching Game is a can't miss entertaining and educational item for your classroom. This is a great game to bring out if you are studying bugs, too!
8. An easel for your classroom makes artistic expression and creativity easy for your preschool crew. The Melissa and Doug Standing Easel with accessory kit is a well made choice. the Step2 Easel For Two with Bonus Magnetic Letters and Numbers is also a fantastic and sturdy product.
9. Pretend Play is an essential part of a preschoolers day, and a play kitchen is a fabulous way to encourage your students' imaginations. The Melissa & Doug Cook's Corner Wooden Kitchen is a great choice, and so is the Step2 Cozy Kitchen.
10. A puppet theater will make your classroom a creative corner, and a place where both you and your students can act out lessons. Both Melissa and Doug and Alex Toys offer preschool friendly puppet theater choices. Don't forget the puppets too!
You can find all of the products mentioned above at Amazon: