Styling Foam Gives Hair Body
- The first time I used LC Legacy Styling Foam I was impressed at its ability to give my hair body, de-frizz it and hold my style. - All without being sticky or heavy on my hair. It is incredibly strong while still having a light foamy texture.
- Styling Foam is mosturizing and has ingredients to help retain natural moisture, so that my hair feels silky and has a healthy shine. It also controls static - a must for cold, dry climates and indoor atmosphere.
- It contains silk amino acids so that is continually repairs damage, strengthens and protects my hair.
- LC Legacy Styling Foam contains Sunscreen! It protects my hair from rays that can fade my hair color and deplete its moisture balance.
- Styling Foam comes in a unique non-aerosol container. There is no need to shake it! Just a simple pump of the applicator produces the luxurious foam. The non-aerosol form gives 4 to 5 times more foam than aerosol mousse.
- Take a egg sized portion in your hand. Rub your hands together to distribute it and run your hands through your hair, making sure to apply the mousse to the root area. If you have thick or long hair, repeat the process to make sure to cover all of your hair. Blow your hair dry or scrunch in curl.
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
You Should Also Read:
LC Legacy Hair Care
Shine and Protect Your Hair
LC Legacy Styling Glaze
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2022 by Lynne Chapman. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Lynne Chapman. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.