The Romantic Hair of Shakespeare in Love
To get a mass of beautiful waves in your own long straight hair:
First shampoo and apply body-building mousse for fine hair and hair gel for heavier hair. Blow your hair upside down for fullness. Get the root area - about 2 to 3 inches out - dry and full. There is no need to dry the ends as they need to be damp. Create tiny braids all trough your damp hair and let them dry. If you have bangs, curl them back and away from your face.
When all of the braids a completely dry, unbraid them. Loosen and fluff the waves with your fingers.
Lady Viola's elegant hair style is fairly easy to duplicate.
- Start at the center part.
- Pick up a strand of hair about one inch square and twist for about an inch and a half, then pick up some hair from the bottom and twist it into the original twist.
- Pick up another strand from the bottom and twist that piece into the original twist as you slowly work toward the back. The hair from the top of your head lays underneath the twist, however the ends are worked in when you pick up from the bottom. Continue picking up and twisting until you are about half way back or just past your ear.
- From that point, continue twisting the hair but do not pick up any more hair. Clip that twist to your head to free your hands to do the other side. When you have created the same twist on the other side, fasten both strands to the back of your head with a pretty barrette. Use a curling iron to add a more curl to ends if necessary.
- Comb your bangs over the top of the braid and work the ends in. This gives some fullness and softness in the front.
Once you have created Lady Viola's beautiful style, all that is needed is an ultra-feminine dress to play Juliet to your Romeo.
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
You Should Also Read:
Marg Helgenberger & Sela Ward
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Lynne Chapman. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Lynne Chapman. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.