Beauty & Self
Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Guest Author - Guest AuthorThis site needs an editor - click to learn more!
- "In case you're worried about what's going to become of the younger generation, it's going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation."
-- Roger Allen
- "I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You’re only as old as you feel."
-- Elizabeth Arden
- "Young people are in a condition like permanent intoxication, because youth is sweet and they are growing."
- "People who say you're just as old as you feel are all wrong, fortunately."
-- Russell Baker
- "The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age."
-- Lucille Ball
- "To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am."
-- Bernard M. Baruch
- "As for me, except for an occasional heart attack, I feel as young as I ever did."
-- Robert Benchley
- " Age to me means nothing. I can't get old; I'm working. I was old when I was twenty-one and out of work. As long as you're working, you stay young. When I'm in front of an audience, all that love and vitality sweeps over me and I forget my age."
-- George Burns
- "Sure i'm for helping the elderly. I'm going to be old myself some day."
-- Lillian Carter
- "Old age is not so bad when you consider the alternatives."
-- Maurice Chevalier
- "When our memories outweigh our dreams, we have grown old. "
--William J. Clinton
- "Always be nice to those younger than you, because they are the ones who will be writing about you."
-- Cyril Connolly
- " "If you want a thing done well, get a couple of old broads to do it."
-- Bette Davis
- " In my youth, I stressed freedom, and in my old age I stress order. I have made the great discovery that liberty is a product of order. "
- "The best part of aging in this business is losing that obsession about work and being able to spend a little more time with family."
-- Clint Eastwood
- "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen. "
- "I don't think age is an ugly process. I think age is a beautiful thing. I love wrinkles. I don't like falling down. If I just wrinkle, I may not touch. If I fall down, I'll lift up."
-- Linda Evangelista
- "Of all the self-fulfilling prophecies in our culture, the assumption that aging means decline and poor health is probably the deadliest."
-- Marilyn Ferguson
- "Beware of the young doctor and the old barber."
-- Benjamin Franklin
- "A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age. "
- "Though it sounds absurd, it is true to say I felt younger at sixty than I felt at twenty."
-- Ellen Glasgow
- "Age is an accumulation of life and loss. Adulthood is a series of lines crossed."
-- Ellen Goodman
- "A person is always startled when he hears himself seriously called an old man for the first time."
-- Oliver Wendell Holmes
- "A young man is embarrassed to question an older one."
- "Young men's minds are always changeable, but when an old man is concerned in a matter, he looks both before and after."
- "No matter how old you are, there's always something good to look forward to."
-- Lynn Johnston
- "The greatest potential for growth and self-realisation exists in the second half of life."
-- Carl Jung
Content copyright © 2013 by Guest Author. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Guest Author. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact