Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Famous Pro Choice Quotes
I love quotes about anything and everything. I especially love quotes that are witty, smart, and make you think. For this article, I chose to pick some of my favorite pro choice quotes to share with you. If there are any of your favorites, I haven’t listed, please feel free to add them to my pro choice forums. Enjoy.
1. Pro Choice is not anti life
2. “Coercion is the unchoice” -Suzanne Gregory
3. “I am pro choice with limitations, pro life with exceptions” -John William Warner
4. “If the anti-abortion movement took a tenth of the energy they put into noisy theatrics and devoted it to improving the lives of children who have been born into lives of poverty, violence, and neglect, they could make a world shine.” -Michael Jay Tucker
5. My body - My choice.
6. If you're against abortion don't have one
7. Keep your rosaries out of my ovaries
8. “No woman wants an abortion as she wants an ice cream cone or a Porsche. She wants an abortion as an animal caught in a trap wants to gnaw off its own leg.” -Frederica Mathewes-Green
9. Seventy-seven percent of anti-abortion leaders are men. 100% of them will never be pregnant. -Planned Parenthood advertisement
10. “George W. Bush will protect your unborn fetus, then send your grown child to die in war“. -Rick Claro
11. “Abolition of a woman's right to abortion, when and if she wants it, amounts to compulsory maternity: a form of rape by the State.” -Edward Abbey
12. “If men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament.” -Florynce R. Kennedy
13. “Republicans are against abortion until their daughters need one, Democrats are for abortion until their daughter wants one.” -Grace McGarvie
14. "We really need to get over this love affair with the fetus and start worrying about children." -Jocelyn Elders (former US Surgeon General)
15. "I have met thousands and thousands of pro-choice men and women. I have never met anyone who is pro-abortion." -Hillary Clinton
16. If you don't trust me with a choice, how can you trust me with a child?
17. “No woman can call herself free who does not own and control her own body.” -Margaret Sanger
18. "Young women need to know that abortion rights and abortion access are not presents bestowed or retracted by powerful men (or women) -- Presidents, Supreme Court justices, legislators, lobbyists -- but freedoms won, as freedom always is, by people struggling on their own behalf." -Katha Pollitt
19. "Too many women are forced to abort by poverty, by their menfolk, by their parents ... A choice is only possible if there are genuine alternatives." -Germaine Greer
20. "If (Vice President Dan Quayle) thinks it's disgraceful for an unmarried woman to bear a child, and if he believes that a woman cannot adequately raise a child without a father, then he'd better make sure that abortion remains safe and legal." -Dianne British
| Editor's Picks Articles | Top Ten Articles | Previous Features | Site Map
Content copyright © 2014 by Suzanne Gregory. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Suzanne Gregory. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Suzanne Gregory for details.
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.