There are times when we women decide that we just need a change. A change in hair color can brighten your face and alter your attitude. Women have used hair color for centuries and changing hair color is easy to do. However, when you decide to choose a new hair color, there are many things to consider. One important consideration is how certain colors affects you. For instance, the colors on the walls in your home or office and the colors of your clothes may make the difference between feeling happy or melancholy. Notice how different colors affect your mood. It is safe to say that color affects others in the same way. Remember that you can use hair color in the same way you do wall color, to achieve the feeling or mood that you want. Let’s discuss different shades of hair color and the mood they may produce.
- These warm hair colors tend to make you feel warm and cozy
- These colors are bright and they attract the attention of others.
- Warm colors are cheerful and exuberant. If you want to wear warm hair color, you may want to be sure that you are outgoing and are not shy. Your hair color should match your personality.
Warm hair colors are golden red, orange shades, golden blonde or golden or red brown
- These colors are called cool because they may remind you of ice or coldness
- Cool colors seem to be distant, calm and quiet.
- Cool colors can sometimes seem to be gloomy. If you are an outgoing person, hair color that is very cool may seem to not fit your personality. If you are calm, cool and collected, cool colors are for you.
Cool hair color has blue undertones. They may be called silver blonde, ash blonde, neutral or ash brown, white, or black.
- Lighter colors usually soften the skin tones of your face.
- Light colors seem to come forward. Lighter colors in highlights, placed at the top of a style will appear to give the style height.
- They add brightness to your face when used around the hair line.
- Theses colors can sometimes tend to add harshness to your features. They can harden skin tones.
- Dark colors may seem to recede. Dark colors placed at the jaw line will make it appear smaller.
- Dark colors seem to add depth to your hair. They add dimension and the hair appears thicker.
Hair Color EBook
Learn to do your own hair color or
to make educated choices at the salon!
This book contains all you need to know,
from choosing a color to putting it on
and avoiding problems.
Keep your hair color in condition
and protect it with LC Legacy Hair Care