Wise Use of Hair Color
- These warm hair colors tend to make you feel warm and cozy
- These colors are bright and they attract the attention of others.
- Warm colors are cheerful and exuberant. If you want to wear warm hair color, you may want to be sure that you are outgoing and are not shy. Your hair color should match your personality.
Warm hair colors are golden red, orange shades, golden blonde or golden or red brown
- These colors are called cool because they may remind you of ice or coldness
- Cool colors seem to be distant, calm and quiet.
- Cool colors can sometimes seem to be gloomy. If you are an outgoing person, hair color that is very cool may seem to not fit your personality. If you are calm, cool and collected, cool colors are for you.
Cool hair color has blue undertones. They may be called silver blonde, ash blonde, neutral or ash brown, white, or black.
- Lighter colors usually soften the skin tones of your face.
- Light colors seem to come forward. Lighter colors in highlights, placed at the top of a style will appear to give the style height.
- They add brightness to your face when used around the hair line.
- Theses colors can sometimes tend to add harshness to your features. They can harden skin tones.
- Dark colors may seem to recede. Dark colors placed at the jaw line will make it appear smaller.
- Dark colors seem to add depth to your hair. They add dimension and the hair appears thicker.
Hair Color EBook
Learn to do your own hair color or
to make educated choices at the salon!
This book contains all you need to know,
from choosing a color to putting it on
and avoiding problems.
Keep your hair color in condition
and protect it with LC Legacy Hair Care
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
You Should Also Read:
Great Hair Color on a Budget - Hair Color and Condition
Keep Hair Color Beautiful
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2022 by Lynne Chapman. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Lynne Chapman. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.