Have you ever chosen a new hairstyle that you were uncomfortable wearing no matter how long you tried to get used to it? A style may be the latest fashion and even a perfect match for your face shape but if it doesn't match your personality, you will never be happy with it. We all have personality 'moods' that help to define who we are. Knowing what 'mood' you are will help in choosing a hairstyle that you will love.
Taking into consideration that you may be a combination of 'moods,' which of these best fits you?
- You love silk, flower prints, lace and pastel colors.
- You love to shop at vintage stores.
- Look for curls, soft hair colors, highlights of golden blonde, light brown and strawberry blonde
- You like anything out of the ordinary.
- You like to draw attention and to make heads turn
- You wear bold strong colors and dramatic shapes
- You like large jewelry and accessories
- You like change and new ideas.
- You will be happy with crazy hair and hair color.
- You are playful and feminine.
- You are fashion oriented and enjoy the latest looks.
- You wear small jewelry, often geometric in shape.
- You will be happy with short hair
- Try a side part
- You are coordinated in your wardrobe and often wear navy, black, white, cream, brown or gray.
- Many items in your wardrobe can be combined with others to make outfits.
- You usually choose expensive, high-quality shoes
- Your hair needs to be in good shape and appropriate hair color
- If your hair is long, you will enjoy wearing a ponytail or bun.
- Stay with classic hair color, thin highlights, natural reds and various shades of brown.
- The key to your lifestyle is being comfortable.
- Your wardrobe doesn’t include high heels. You have flats, comfortable shoes and sneakers.
- Your purse may be a backpack.
- You wear blue jeans and t-shirts.
- Your hair must be easy to maintain.
- You will be happy wearing a perm if it makes your hair easier to style.
- If you wear long hair, a loose pony tail is for you.
Now that you have considered your 'mood', think about what your hair color does for you. Choose Your Hair Color
Confused as to what products are right for your hair?
Get your free Hair Care Prescription