Legal Genealogist Review
I have enjoyed reading and learning from Judy’s blog. She has a legal background and understands the concepts and writes them in a way that those not in the legal field can understand. Some of the categories that Judy writes about are
- Court Cases
- Legal definitions
- My family
- Primary Law
Some of the most recent articles written by Judy are
- A Genealogist's Guide to Women and the Law
- Slavery and the Law before the Civil War
- How Knowing the Law Makes Us Better Genealogist
- Using Court Records to Tell Family Stories
- Widows and Orphans under the Law
- That First Trip to the Courthouse
- Beyond Ancestry.com
- Building a Family from Circumstantial Evidence
- DNA Goes Genderless
Judy presented “Building a Family from Circumstantial Evidence” at Legacy Family Tree’s webinar. It is now available for purchase a the Legacy Family Tree Store.
I read Judy G. Russell's blog, The Legal Genealogist, often; I think you will enjoy and greatly benefit by visiting her website.
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Tina Sansone. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Tina Sansone. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Tina Sansone for details.