Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
As if being a high school student wasn’t hard enough, but when Sam Witwicky gets his first car, he has no idea what’s in store for him. Thanks to the adventurous spirit of his grandfather, whose glasses were engraved with the coordinates of the Allspark, the mysterious power source that’s being sought after by the Autobots and the Decepticons, the warring sides from the planet Cybertron. Can Sam with the help of Mikaela aide the Autobots in their mission in keeping the Allspark out of the grasp of the Decepticons? Here are a few movie mistakes to look for while watching “Transformers”.
· Sam offers Mikaela a lift home and they end up stranded. When Mikaela gets out of the car to look under the hood, she leaves the passenger door open. The door is still open when she decides to walk home and Sam jumps in the car and starts it. But in the next outside view, when Sam jumps out of the car and puts the hood down, the passenger door is now closed.
· When Maggie leaves the building to go and see her Hacker a.k.a. Glen, the cab she hails is black and white. Notice the number (in white) 555-0122 on the right rear side , the number 682 on the back and the rear license plate number 202 83P. But the cab that pulls up in front of the house is different, including the license plate!
· Sam is on his mother’s bike being followed by Bumblebee when he comes across Barricade as the police car. The driver’s door opens, knocking Sam off the bike and the bike itself lands next to the car. Barricade pushes Sam forward several feet, but when the contraption comes out of the headlight, the bike is shown in its original position, next to the car. When Barricade transforms, the bike is nowhere to be seen.
· Sam tries to escape from Barricade and ends up knocking Mikaela off of her moped. The moped is seen on the ground next to them. But when they get off the ground to run to Bumblebee, the moped is gone!
· When Bumblebee is captured, Sam and Mikaela are thrown to the ground and the handcuffs can be heard being locked behind their backs. Their hands are even behind them and they need to be pulled up to their feet. But a few seconds later, when he tries to help Bumblebee, Sam’s hands are free.
· When Sam and Mikaela are taken from Sam’s house by Agent Simmons, he’s handcuffed and carrying a brown jacket. When the vehicle is stopped by Optimus Prime and they’re told to get out of the car, Sam is just wearing his shirt. Mikaela unlocks his handcuffs and Sam walks off. In the next view of him, he’s wearing his jacket (right before she tells him she has a record because she wouldn’t turn her dad in). A moment later, when Mikaela and Sam walk over to Simmons and ask about Sector 7, he’s carrying his jacket over his right shoulder.
“Transformers” (2007) stars Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, Rachael Taylor, Anthony Anderson, Jon Voight and John Turturro. It runs 144 minutes and is rated PG-13 for intense sequences of sci-fi action violence, brief sexual humor and language.
Get your copy of "Transformers" here:
Content copyright © 2015 by Isla Grey. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Isla Grey. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Isla Grey for details.
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.