Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Transformers - Dark Of The Moon
“Transformers – Dark of the Moon” finds Sam Witwicky living in Washington D.C. with a new girlfriend and trying desperately to find a job. But he’s pulled back into the thick of things when it’s discovered that a long lost Autobot spaceship that contained Sentinel Prime and the technology to be transported between spaces was discovered on the Moon. While the Autobots race to the wreckage to aid their fallen ally, the Decepticons are devising a more sinister plot against Earth. Try to find these movie mistakes while watching this sci-fi adventure flick.
· At the beginning, when McNamara goes into the Oval Office, there is a black and white front view of John F. Kennedy as he turns in his chair and places the paper in his left hand on his desk. It cuts to a further view between the shoulders of two of the men in the room and John F. Kennedy can be seen turning and dropping the paper again.
· The very first time Carly is shown, she’s standing at the foot of Sam’s bed with a stuffed rabbit and her hair has noticeable curls/waves. But when she gets on the bed, her hair is completely straight.
· As Simmons is appearing on “The Factor”, an older man walks by and drops a mallet next to his chair. It’s horizontal on the floor, the bottom part facing left while the handle is pointing right. When the man picks it up a few moments later, the mallet is vertical with the bottom part near the books on the floor and the handle pointing to the bottom of the screen.
· Sam goes to get Carly at Dylan’s. In a rear view of Dylan, when Sam is talking, his right hand is holding the stem of the wine glass with his arm stretched towards the table. It cuts to a front view when Dylan says “Welcome” and his right arm is crossed in front of him, away from the table and the wine glass. Also in this scene, during the rear view, Carly’s hands are flat on the table but in the front view, her left arm is elevated with her hand near her face. One more thing to watch during the scene is the wine bottle. It shifts from being closer to Carly, then closer to Dylan and then centered against the glass table decoration even though no one has touched it!
· CAUTION: May Contain Spoilers! Megatron attacks Sentinel and the scene cuts to Dylan. The clock behind him reads 10:20. Sam walks behind him and when Dylan says “you think you’re a hero”, the same clock now reads 12:40. When Sam says he’s just a messenger and hits him, the clock reads 2:25. Dylan falls and the close-up of Sam shows the clock in the background now reading 12:15. When the battling ‘bots come through a few moments later it reads 11:00.
· CAUTION: May Contain Spoilers! At the very end, Carly and Sam kiss. In the close-up view, her hands go behind his head. It cuts to a rear view from behind her right shoulder and Carly’s right hand is cradling his head, near his ear. When Sam says “I love you”, it cuts to a rear view of him and her hands are behind his neck. It cuts back to the previous view and her hands are again near his ear.
“Transformers – Dark of the Moon” (2011) stars Shia LaBeouf, Rose Huntington-Whiteley, Tyrese Gibson, Josh Duhamel, John Turturro, Patrick Dempsey, Frances McDormand, John Malkovich, Alan Tudyk and Ken Jeong. It runs 154 minutes and is rated PG-13 for intense prolonged sequences of sci-fi action violence, mayhem and destruction, and for language, some sexuality and innuendo.
Get your copy of "Transformers - Dark of the Moon" here:
Content copyright © 2014 by Isla Grey. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Isla Grey. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Isla Grey for details.
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.