Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Boots, Boots and more Boots
Whatís the best thing about cold weather? I know, BOOTS!
Now we all know stilettos have their place, a very special place I might add, but this season lets ditch the pumps and strut our stuff in some amazing confidence building boots.
The variety of boot styles can go on and on, from ankle, knee high to thigh high with the heights that range from flat to 6 inch and everything in between. This season you can rely on your trusty old pair of boots or you can go splurge on something amazing but either way donít sell yourself short by not incorporating boots into your daily grind.
Riding boots are always popular but donít sleep on the distressed leather and the amazing hardware that give the boots attitude and reflect your personal style. Paired with a blazer and jeans or even the ugly Christmas sweater they can help you pull off that difficult look with ease. Now with that in mind we all know that we have to have at least a few rules to live by:
1. I know its 2013 and we can ďwear what ever we wantĒ but boots are still a no go at black tie events. I know we see the fashion no noís but that doesnít make it right so lets steer clear of this one.
2. Printed pantyhose and short skirts with boots can be a horrible combination so unless you have amazingly long legs run away from the super shorts skirts and long boots.
3. There is nothing like a great wedge but lets not over do it shall we. Chucky wedges and serious platforms donít add to an outfit they take away and unless you want to feel like a poorly drawn comic book character stick to the sleek and feminine wedge styles.
4. Sexy full figured ladies, feminine high heels boots are the perfect way to go just remember that tall boots make your legs look longer and slimmer while booties might make your ankles look thicker and your legs look a little fluffier.
5. Lastly long boho skirts go great with knee high boots but make sure the arenít your beat um up boots. Save those for your boyfriend jeans.
So whether itís a slouch leather bootie or an amazing tall riding boot, pick your boots well and your outfit will follow.
| Related Articles | Editor's Picks Articles | Top Ten Articles | Previous Features | Site Map
Content copyright © 2013 by Tamira Williams. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Tamira Williams. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Tamira Williams for details.
Website copyright © 2013 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.