Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Create A Nesting Place For Birds In Your Garden
Birds and gardens go together. With the approach of spring, many a minds turn to the garden.
If you like to share your plot of eden with the birds, here are some of the best types of plants and amenities to attract them.
1. Trees, of course. They provide sanctuaries for birds. Try planting fruit trees.
2. Berry-yielding shrubs. They not only provide beautiful flowers, they also serve as living birdfeeders.
3. Compost pile. They're already good for recycling and for fertilization. But they're also havens for bird treats like earthworms, beetles, and flies.
4. Annuals. They produce seeds.
5. Birdbaths. They give birds a place to slake their thirst.
6. Bird houses. Hand unique bird houses from your trees to give smaller birds a safe haven.
Hone your skills for work and family and you hone them for living life to the fullest
Content copyright © 2013 by Vannie Ryanes. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Vannie Ryanes. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Vannie Ryanes for details.
Website copyright © 2013 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.