Create A Nesting Place For Birds In Your Garden
If you like to share your plot of eden with the birds, here are some of the best types of plants and amenities to attract them.
1. Trees, of course. They provide sanctuaries for birds. Try planting fruit trees.
2. Berry-yielding shrubs. They not only provide beautiful flowers, they also serve as living birdfeeders.
3. Compost pile. They're already good for recycling and for fertilization. But they're also havens for bird treats like earthworms, beetles, and flies.
4. Annuals. They produce seeds.
5. Birdbaths. They give birds a place to slake their thirst.
6. Bird houses. Hand unique bird houses from your trees to give smaller birds a safe haven.
Hone your skills for work and family and you hone them for living life to the fullest
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
You Should Also Read:
Attractt Butterflys To Your Garden
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Vannie Ryanes. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Vannie Ryanes. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.