Get Poofy Hair - Product Review
The Bombshell Beauty Kit included four hair enhancers, – two medium sized and two small – a teasing comb with metal pick on the end, and the instructions. At first glance the hair enhancers appear too small too work, but with a little trial and error, I found that they did just what the literature said they would.
Each hair enhancer is a little cushion covered with artificial hair attached to a small hair comb and a snap clip. They can be ordered in different colors so that they blend in with your own hair color.When I began my test, my hair was soft and silky. I did not use styling product or hair spray on it, because I wanted to put the enhancers to the test on difficult hair.
First, I used the teasing comb to tease a little bit of hair on the top of my head where I wanted the fullness. It took me several tries to learn to put the enhancers in my hair and get them to stay.
- I popped the snap clip so that it was open.
- I inserted the comb into the teasing – straight in and then turned it so that the teeth pointed toward the back of my head and stayed close to the scalp.
- I pushed on the enhancer so that the snap clip snapped closed. This wasn’t easy and took some pressure to get it to close and stay in place. I placed a second enhancer beside the first using the same process.
- I smoothed my hair over the top. I needed to tease it a bit in front of the enhancers to keep it from splitting, but the enhancers stayed firmly in place and did create a poof on top.
- I didn’t like the effect of using just two enhancers, so I placed two more just below the first two. This gave a fuller look that seemed more attractive.
I tried other styles, using the enhancers and found that creating a twist was relatively easy and took very little time.
- I brushed all of my hair to one side in back. I put a little teasing in and inserted several bobby pins in a line, straight up the back.
- I inserted two enhancers, side by side with the teeth of the combs underneath the bobby pins, and snapped them closed.
- I brushed my hair over the pins and the enhancers, rolled the ends under and slid two or three bobby pins through the fold to hold they ends in place.
- My twist stayed firmly, even without hairspray.
- This created a full twist without lots of teasing and hairspray.
See the Bombshell Beauty Hair Enhancers at the Bombshell Beauty Website.
L C Legacy Luxury Hair Care
Increased shine and strength with each use.
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
You Should Also Read:
Conditioner For Fine Limp Hair
Almost Instant Updos - Review
Twistii Updo Maker
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Lynne Chapman. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Lynne Chapman. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.