Big hair is back in style – high on top and poof in the crown – so women are piling on more styling product and hairspray to get the fullness. Bombshell Beauty Hair Enhancers are a new and unique product created to give you that extra height and poof in your hair.
The Bombshell Beauty Kit included four hair enhancers, – two medium sized and two small – a teasing comb with metal pick on the end, and the instructions. At first glance the hair enhancers appear too small too work, but with a little trial and error, I found that they did just what the literature said they would.
Each hair enhancer is a little cushion covered with artificial hair attached to a small hair comb and a snap clip. They can be ordered in different colors so that they blend in with your own hair color.When I began my test, my hair was soft and silky. I did not use styling product or hair spray on it, because I wanted to put the enhancers to the test on difficult hair.
First, I used the teasing comb to tease a little bit of hair on the top of my head where I wanted the fullness. It took me several tries to learn to put the enhancers in my hair and get them to stay.
- I popped the snap clip so that it was open.
- I inserted the comb into the teasing – straight in and then turned it so that the teeth pointed toward the back of my head and stayed close to the scalp.
- I pushed on the enhancer so that the snap clip snapped closed. This wasn’t easy and took some pressure to get it to close and stay in place. I placed a second enhancer beside the first using the same process.
- I smoothed my hair over the top. I needed to tease it a bit in front of the enhancers to keep it from splitting, but the enhancers stayed firmly in place and did create a poof on top.
- I didn’t like the effect of using just two enhancers, so I placed two more just below the first two. This gave a fuller look that seemed more attractive.
I tried other styles, using the enhancers and found that creating a twist was relatively easy and took very little time.
- I brushed all of my hair to one side in back. I put a little teasing in and inserted several bobby pins in a line, straight up the back.
- I inserted two enhancers, side by side with the teeth of the combs underneath the bobby pins, and snapped them closed.
- I brushed my hair over the pins and the enhancers, rolled the ends under and slid two or three bobby pins through the fold to hold they ends in place.
- My twist stayed firmly, even without hairspray.
- This created a full twist without lots of teasing and hairspray.
See the Bombshell Beauty Hair Enhancers at the Bombshell Beauty Website.
L C Legacy Luxury Hair Care
Increased shine and strength with each use.