Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Make a Halloween Mask
Your school age child may soon be arriving home with a Halloween mask he or she has made at school. Your pre-schooler need not be left out of the fun.
To make a great pumpkin face mask you will need a plain paper plate, scissors, crayons and piece of yarn about 15 inches in length. A hole punch is useful if you have one.
1. Color the paper plate orange* (your child can do this).
2. Use a black crayon to draw a jack-o-lantern face on the paper plate (your child can do this with your help).
3. Cut out the eyes, nose, and mouth. Be sure your child can see clearly through the eyes.
4. Punch a hole in each side of the mask with a hole punch or a sharp knife.
5. Cut the yarn in half and tie to each side of the great pumpkin face.
*A word of caution: although colored markers give better and brighter coverage, you don't want this near your childs face, use a crayon.
Hone your skills for work and family and you hone them for living life to the fullest
Content copyright © 2014 by Vannie Ryanes. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Vannie Ryanes. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Vannie Ryanes for details.
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.